Process Development for Your Transition to a Digital Twin
A digital twin is a dynamic model that reproduces a system's performance in real time and supplies its data for added value and findings. It thus holds considerable potential for manufacturers. The transition ought to be individual in order to develop new markets. A digital twin has to meet your own specification. At the same time, it is important to retain your optimized IT landscape and efficient operations. That is why the Fraunhofer IFF identifies the ideal transition to a digital twin together with you and provides you support you every step of the way.
We can offer you
- Contextual creation of awareness of Industrie 4.0
- Analysis of your engineering tools and their capabilities for a digital twin (extended use, tool linkage, etc.)
- Analysis of your engineering work and organizational structures
- Consulting on the selection and implementation of additional engineering tools
- Development of an implementation roadmap
- Support for your implementation using agile methods
We will provide you support for your individual transition to a digital twin from start to finish.